The Drug and Alcohol Program Management (DAPM) Certification Program is designed specifically for Florida’s transit agencies’ Designated Employer Representatives (DERs) – those who manage the implementation of drug and alcohol…
Certificate programs in partnership with FDOT and CUTR
- Certified Transit Technician Program (CTTP) – contact Stephen Wachtler and Todd Parsons for more information
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Manager Certificate Program – contact Diana Byrnes for more information
- Florida Transit Operator Trainer Training Program – contact Stephanie Lewis for more information
Certifications offered by CUTR and partners
- Easterseals Certified Travel Training Instruction
- ADA Complementary Paratransit Manager Certification (co-sponsored with Easterseals Project Action)
- Commuter Choice Certificate
- Social Marketing in Transportation Certificate
Other Resources for the Community
Other courses and webinars
NEW - Out of My Lane Podcast
Explore CUTR’s outreach and research with distinguished faculty and staff on the Out of My Lane podcast. Wayne Garcia discusses the safety and future of transportation in Florida, the United States, and the world!
Shifting Narratives to Prevent Bicyclist & Pedestrian Deaths
This self-paced, online course teaches journalists, law enforcement officers, and transportation professionals how we might tap into what we know about language in order to shift the narrative and prevent bicyclist and pedestrian deaths. Learn more.