Dynamic Transportation Leader Joins CUTR
- CUTR’s National Transit Safety Standards Working Group have kick-off meeting in Tampa
- 2016 Florida Transit Information and Performance Handbook
- Transit System Security (FT00432)
- CUTR Webcast Recording: A Holistic Approach to Incident Investigation and Analysis
- Upcoming CUTR Webcast: Utilizing TBEST for Comprehensive Transit Planning
Upcoming Events & Training
CUTR Webcast Schedule
Welcome to CUTR
CUTR leadership, in collaboration with the CUTR Advisory Board, has developed a Strategic Plan which will be used to guide CUTR in the years to come.
CUTR is the home of the National Center for Transit Research, a federal Tier 1 university transportation center funded by US Department of Transportation and Florida Department of Transportation.
Learn more about CUTR's accomplishments in the 2016 CUTR Annual Report.