CUTR News & Upcoming Events
- CUTR is working remotely to slow the spread
- 1/27/2021: Friday Transportation Seminar Series – Automated Modular Vehicles: Some Future Applications
- CUTR at the 2021 Transportation Research Board Meeting
- 1/22/2021: Friday Transportation Seminar Series – Environmental and Water Resources and Transportation Engineering
- FTA publishes new reports on bus crash energy management: Passenger Transport magazine
- Free Public Webinar on the Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority Connected Vehicle Pilot
- Two NICR students receive national awards from the Council of University Transportation Centers (CUTC)
Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) is an innovative membership program that provides qualified employers with national recognition and an elite designation for offering outstanding commuter benefits, such as free or low cost bus passes and vanpool fares and strong telework programs. Employers that meet the National Standard of Excellence in commuter benefits can earn a place on the list of Best Workplaces for Commuters and receive high level programs and services.
Best Workplaces for Commuters is dramatically improving the way people get to and from work. BWC assists participating employers by offering public recognition and promotion, technical assistance, training, web-based tools, and forums for information exchange.