The Federal Highway Administration established LTAP (Local Technical Assistance Program) in the 1980s to help local agencies increase the quality and safety of their surface transportation system. Technology transfer centers in the US, many housed at universities, develop their own procedures for transferring information to effectively address the needs of the localities they serve. Funding for each center is awarded through …continued
Welcome to CUTR
The Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR), established in 1988, has become recognized nationally and serves as an important resource for policymakers, transportation professionals, the education system, and the public.
Florida LTAP Center
Richard Heipp: “Waldo”
Housed in CUTR, Richard Heipp’s piece entitled “Waldo” utilizes materials referential to the railroad transportation industry to depict railroad workers standing in front of a new Tampa and Gulf Engine at the Waldo Train Station. The imagery and text…continued.
CUTR Transportation Webcast Schedule
Friday Transportation Seminar Series
- Sustainable Transportation Course Presents to Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Transit Safety and Security Audit Course (FT00567)
- Webinar Recording: Control of Connected Autonomous Vehicles in Mixed Traffic: Modeling and Field Experiments
- Upcoming Webinar: Transit Stigma & Social Equity: What Transportation Administrators Say They Are Doing About It
- 2019 FPTA/FDOT/CUTR Professional Development Workshop & Transit Safety and Operations Summit
- Webinar Recording: Urban Roadway Facility Conversion with the Predictive Safety Assessment Tool: An Application of Highway Safety Manual
- Understanding Ridership Trends in Transit