CUTR News & Upcoming Events
- CUTR is working remotely to slow the spread
- University of South Florida Named a Silver-Level Bicycle Friendly University by National League of American Bicyclists
- Fundamentals of Bus Collision Investigation (FT00435)
- Friday Transportation Seminar Series – “The Airport Master Planning Process – A Review in Times of COVID.”
- Characteristics of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation as Abridged from TCRP Report 218: Lisa Staes and Jodi Godfrey
- SHIFT Tampa Bay: Let’s rethink how you get to where you’re going
- 2/19/2021: Friday Transportation Seminar Series – UAS Delivery Services are Coming to a Home Near You (I think)
Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) is an innovative membership program that provides qualified employers with national recognition and an elite designation for offering outstanding commuter benefits, such as free or low cost bus passes and vanpool fares and strong telework programs. Employers that meet the National Standard of Excellence in commuter benefits can earn a place on the list of Best Workplaces for Commuters and receive high level programs and services.
Best Workplaces for Commuters is dramatically improving the way people get to and from work. BWC assists participating employers by offering public recognition and promotion, technical assistance, training, web-based tools, and forums for information exchange.