CUTR at TRB 2019
The Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) at the University of South Florida (USF) is excited to participate in the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 2019 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC to be held on Sunday, January 13 – Thursday, January 17… Continue Reading
- Understanding Ridership Trends in Transit
- Managing for Performance-Safety, Customer Service, Conflict and Work Ethic: A Guide for Transit Operator Trainers
- SMS Principles for Transit (FT00564)
- Recorded Webinar: Development of Statewide Guidelines for Implementing Leading Pedestrian Intervals in Florida
- Upcoming Webinar: Urban Roadway Facility Conversion with the Predictive Safety Assessment Tool: An Application of Highway Safety Manual
- The Latest Data from the Tampa Connected Vehicle Pilot Program on ITS DataHub
- Over 300 Employers Named as Best Workplaces for Commuters
CUTR Transportation Webcast Schedule
Friday Transportation Seminar Series
Welcome to CUTR
CUTR is the home of the National Center for Transit Research, a federal Tier 1 university transportation center funded by US Department of Transportation and Florida Department of Transportation.
Learn more about CUTR's accomplishments in the 2016 CUTR Annual Report.
CUTR is so pleased that our longtime advisory board chair and current vice chair Kimberlee DeBosier received the Dean's Distinguished Service Award at the USF Engineering Excellence Awards! Congratulations and thank you Kim!