CUTR News & Upcoming Events
- CUTR is working remotely to slow the spread
- CUTR’s Healthy Buddy Program connects older adults to transportation
- **VOLUNTEERS NEEDED** iCan Bike Camp
- “COVID-19 – Emergency Management Tips and Practices for Bus Transit Systems” update
- More Than 450 Workplaces Named Best Workplaces for Commuters: 2021 List Breaks All-time Record
- University of South Florida Named a Silver-Level Bicycle Friendly University by National League of American Bicyclists
- Fundamentals of Bus Collision Investigation (FT00435)
Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) is an innovative membership program that provides qualified employers with national recognition and an elite designation for offering outstanding commuter benefits, such as free or low cost bus passes and vanpool fares and strong telework programs. Employers that meet the National Standard of Excellence in commuter benefits can earn a place on the list of Best Workplaces for Commuters and receive high level programs and services.
Best Workplaces for Commuters is dramatically improving the way people get to and from work. BWC assists participating employers by offering public recognition and promotion, technical assistance, training, web-based tools, and forums for information exchange.