Completed and current research by CUTR is available through the USDOT Research Hub (a new window will open).
Research In Progress
Recent Additions to the List of Research In Progress
- UPDATE: COVID-19 – Emergency Management Tips and Practices for Bus Transit Systems
- Creative Utilization of Urban Roadway Facilities with Predictive Safety Assessment Tool – Phase 1
- The Latest Data from the Tampa Connected Vehicle Pilot Program on ITS DataHub
- Moving Communities Forward: Social Marketing and Social Change for Transportation
- Smart, Shared & Social: Innovative Innovative Safety, Resiliency, and All-Hazards Emergency Response and Recovery Research Demonstrations