The goals of the CUTR Webcast series are:
- To increase the knowledge of transportation professionals and policymakers in Florida and the rest of the country by sharing the latest findings of transportation research.
- Increase the reach of technology transfer, especially to those transportation professionals who are unable to travel to state and national conferences, due to time and cost constraints.
- To encourage discussion among participants and receive input on subjects requiring future research.
CUTR Webcasts are held every other Thursday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Eastern time). Pre-registration is not required. For those unable to attend, the webcast will be recorded and available within 48 hours.
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Test your connection: https://cutr.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
We recommend that you listen to the CUTR webcast through your computer speakers or headset. A Q&A feature will allow you to ask questions online during the webcast. If you are unable to use your computer speakers or headset, use your telephone to receive the audio.
- Toll-free: (800) 832-0736
- Room Number: *6889609#
Tips and Troubleshooting
- Don’t wait until the last minute. Test your system early to ensure you are ready to attend the webcast.
- Adobe Connect is Windows and Mac compatible. You can view the webinar through your browser.
- You can use either a smart phone or tablet to connect to the Webcast Series. You will need to download the Adobe Connect app from either iTunes or the Google Play Store.
Adobe Connect can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.
The complete list of all upcoming CUTR Webcasts. Click on the title to view more information about each Webcast or to add the specific webinar to your calendar.
|9/29/16||University of South Florida's Bulls Walk and Bike Week||Jason Jackman, CUTR|
|10/13/16||Extent of Pedestrian and Bicyclist Attitudes and Behaviors Directly After a Complete Streets Project in Florida||Julie Bond and Amy Lester, Ph.D., CUTR|
|10/27/16||Exploring Transit’s Contribution to Livability in Rural Communities||Jonathan Brooks, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, and Ranjit Godavarthy, Ph.D., Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute|
|11/10/16||TBD||Seckin Ozkul, Ph.D., CUTR|
|11/24/16||Webinar Cancelled: Thanksgiving Holiday|
|12/8/16||Addressing Difficult Customer Situations||Joel Volinski, NCTR|
|12/22/16||Webinar Cancelled: Winter Break|
One (1) AICP Certification Maintenance (CM) credit may be available for viewing each recorded webcast. To be eligible for CM credit, you must view the recording and complete the evaluation. To log your CM credits, visit http://www.planning.org/cm/log/