Pam has served as a member of the Administrative Team at CUTR for 25 years, and she directly reports to Dr. Robert Bertini, CUTR Director. Pam handles a wide range of tasks in support of CUTR’s hundred plus employees.
Staff Assistant March 2017 – Present
Senior Administrative Clerk March 1995 –March 2017
Center for Urban Transportation Research, College of Engineering, University of South Florida
Specific roles include:
- Support Dr. Bertini. Can view Director’s calendar.
- Travel arrangements for Dr. Bertini and Bertini Lab
- Coordinates a wide variety of meetings, including the CUTR advisory board
- Conference room scheduling
- Aids and coordinates paperwork associated with proposal preparation
- Coordinates processes including attaining signatures/approvals as needed as on correspondence, research, FAST, post-travel extra comp forms
- Updates the CUTR reports, photo archive, social media, employees and alumni photos and directory, CUTR org chart, and CUTR Alumni
- Aid with building management duties.
- Responsible for tracking space availability and allocating space to new hires/moves as needed
- Creates the key/swipe access for new hires and aids with key tracking
- Responsible for preparing purchase order worksheets (PRS) for supplies
- Manages office supplies
- CUTR employee goodwill/parties throughout the year