I am currently a Research Associate with the Transit Management and Innovation Program Team at CUTR specializing in transit research, surveys, website design, transit development plans (TDPs), peer and trend analysis, and TBEST (transit modeling tool).
Research Associate February 2001 – Present
Center for Urban Transportation Research, College of Engineering, University of South Florida
- Project Manager for the Florida Transit Marketing Network – http://www.fl-exchange.com (link)
- Web development and project member for the Florida Transit Planning Network – http://www.planfortransit.com (link)
- Project member for the development, technical assistance, and training of TBEST software. http://www.tbest.org (link)
- Conduct and Manage FDOT Vehicle Inventory for FDOT District One.
- Perform peer and trend analyses for TDPs and assist on other tasks in TDPs.
Project Manager August 1999 – February 2001
LYNX – Orlando, FL
- Maintained monthly performance reports for LYNX fixed route service.
- Conducted Comprehensive Operations Analysis of LYNX fixed route.
- Assisted consultants on free-fare zone and BRT studies.
REPRESENTATIVE PROJECTS AND PUBLICATIONS:
- NCTR Project BD#549-38 – Best Practices in Transit Service Planning, March 2009
- NCTR Project 52701-3 (Public Transportation Synthesis Series) – Fixed Route Transit Scheduling in Florida: The State of the Industry, March 2005
Master of Urban and Regional Planning August 1995 – December 1997
University of Florida, Gainesville FL. GPA 3.50
B.S. Geography August 1991 – May 1995
University of South Florida, FL. GPA 3.28