Current Job Responsibilities
· Oversee the financial transactions for our department which includes Purchasing, Travel, payroll activities, PERT Certification and more.
· Responsible for broad range of pre-award and post-award activities relating to Research Funding throughout the life-cycle for Non-Federal Projects.
· Assists principal investigators with proposal development including budget preparation, review of sub-recipient budgets, technical assistance related to financial research compliance, proposal submission for Non-Federal Projects
· Oversees E&G, RI and Foundation department budgets to ensure compliance & monitor expenses against budget..
· Complete the biweekly payroll processing including payroll distribution in the University payroll system, payroll posting to the department’s shadow system and biweekly payroll reconciliation.
· Works on project Reconciliation and project close-out process with RFM.
· Serves as the Backup to the Leave Coordinator
· Performs the role of the Authorized Department Representative (ADR) for the IT department
· Serves as the liaison between CUTR & the COE-HR for various HR tasks.