Do you want to conduct more research? Ride 100 miles on a bike? Carpool more? What are your New Year’s transportation resolutions? Be a part of the “Out of My Lane” podcast and submit your audio resolution. You might be featured on our 2023 New Year’s resolution episode!
This is open to all transportation professionals.
Instructions for recording:
- Record in a quiet location. We only need your voice! Feel free to record a voice memo on whatever app is easiest.
- Give yourself a five-second delay after recording before you begin to speak (for editing)
- Introduce yourself! Your name, title, location of employment, areas of expertise
- What are your 2023 transportation resolutions? These could be professional (research, projects, etc.) or personal (walk to work more, ride the train twice a week, etc.)
- .MP3 or .WAV file, please!
- Please keep your submissions under 90 seconds
Submit your audio file here by Friday, December 16!
“Out of my Lane” is a product of the National Institute for Congestion Reduction, housed at CUTR.