A massive congratulations to CUTR’s Sisinnio Concas, Ph.D., and the entire Autonomous-Connected Mobility Evaluation (ACME) program! Dr. Concas’s program has six papers approved for TRB 2023. In addition, the program also has a paper accepted for a presentation at an upcoming TRB-sponsored event in November 2022.
- TRBAM-23-03630. “Satellite-augmented Connected Vehicle Technology – Ensuring Security and Traveler Information Services to Geographically Dispersed Areas.” Concas, S., Kummetha V., Frey B., Cyra S., Novosad S., English T., Garcia V.
- TRBAM-23-03630. “Early Detection, Classification, and Mitigation of Various Types of Congestion Using Signal Processing and Connected Vehicle-based Microsimulation.” Kummetha V., Concas S., Kamrani M., Kourtellis A.
- TRBAM-23-03869. “Examining Individualistic Driving Volatility Changes During and One Year into the COVID-19 Pandemic Using Paneled Connected Vehicles Trajectories.” Kummetha V., Khoda A. B., Concas S., Kourtellis A., Mohammadnazar A.
- TRBAM-23-04004. “Big Data Fusion of Basic Safety Messages in Connected Vehicle Environments for Long-Term Traffic Signal Red Light Queue Length Modeling.” Bakhshi A.K., Concas S., Kourtellis A., Mohammadnazar A.
- TRBAM-23-04049. “Exploring the Potential of Real-Life Crowdsourcing Basic Safety Messages from Connected Vehicles for Traffic Mobility Performance Assessment.” Bakhshi A.K., Concas S., Kourtellis A., Mohammadnazar A.
- TRBAM-23-01271. “Driver Classification Using Self-reported, Psychophysiological, and Performance Metrics within a Simulated Environment.” Kummetha V., Durrani U., Mason J., Concas S., Kondyli A.
- TRB 10th Symposium on Visualization, November 3-4, 2022. “Evolution of the Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority (THEA) Connected Vehicle (CV) Pilot Dashboard: Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Beyond.” Dokur O., Concas S., Kummetha V., Kourtellis A.
Congratulations to all team members!