Please join Best Workplaces for Commuters, WeDriveU, and the Association for Commuter Transportation for this webinar in celebration of TDM week. With traffic and commute behaviors returning to pre-pandemic levels, employers, campuses, and commercial properties are introducing new mobility approaches to reduce their carbon footprint. Hear how they’re influencing sustainable commute choices and improving access to jobs, education and essential services.
- Tips for serving new dynamic and on-demand commutes
- Combining transportation modes: shuttles, transit, micromobility and more
- Considerations for alternative fuel and zero-emission fleets
- Making the case for additional funding
- Julie Bond, Director, Best Workplaces for Commuters, Moderator
- Jim Appleby, Project Manager, Anaheim Resort Transportation
- Vicki Sundstrom, Senior Dir., Commute and Transportation Programs, JLL for Applied Materials