Director of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funded National Bus Rapid Transit Institute (NBRTI) charged with providing technical assistance, research and system evaluation for the FTA and National BRT Consortium members and others interested in Bus Rapid Transit systems. Director of Administration for the USDOT National Center for Transit Research (NCTR), a transit focused University Transportation Center housed at CUTR
Director, National Bus Rapid Transit Institute (NBRTI) January 2003 – Present
Center for Urban Transportation Research, College of Engineering, University of
- Director of Administration, National Center for Transit Research (NCTR) January 2000 – 2017
- Transit Research Program Director, Senior Research Associate January 1993 – Present
- Planning Director, Manager, Senior Planner May 1985 – January 1993
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority, Tampa FL
- Project Control Analyst, Design Flow Analyst, Planner August 1980 – May 1985
Southeastern Michigan Transportation Authority,Detroit MI
- Administrative Assistant, Community Development Block Grant May 1979 – May 1980 Redford Township, MI.
Graduate Studies in Urban Planning 1978 – 1980
Wayne State University, Detroit MI.
B.S. Multidisciplinary Program (Political Science, Geography, History) September 1978
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI.