Read Commissione Ferré’s remarks here
2017 Recipient – Maurice Ferré
Sponsorship & Tickets
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsorship:
– Prime table location, up to 8 guests per table (table holds 8)
- $2,500 Gold Sponsorship:
– Prime table location, up to 7 guests per table (table holds 8)
- $1,250 Green Sponsorship:
– Prime table location, up to 6 guests per table (table holds 8)
- $75 Individual Ticket
All sponsorship levels include:
- Recognition on CUTR website as a sponsor
- Sponsor name in program and sponsor logo digitally displayed at the dinner
- Verbal acknowledgment at dinner and table sign with sponsor name
Thanks to all of our sponsors for 2017!
For more information, or alternate registration methods, please contact CUTR:
All sponsorships are tax deductible as allowed by law. Pursuant to IRS guidelines, support is defined as a Qualified Sponsorship, meaning that no endorsement of your business, qualitative or comparative language, price information or indication of savings or value can be included in written words or in program remarks. Your organization can be acknowledged through use of your name, logo and location, but no message that promotes or markets any trade or business, or any service, facility or product will be permissible.
Event Map and Parking
FREE PARKING (parking permit NOT REQUIRED) on level 5 of the USF Crescent Hill Parking Garage, adjacent to the USF Marshall Student Center (MSC).
Enter the Marshall Center Lobby and take the elevator to the 2nd floor for event check-in
USF Marshall Student Center
Address: 4103 USF Cedar Circle, Tampa, FL 33620
Phone: (813) 974-3180
Please park in the Crescent Hill Parking Facility, located at 4119 USF Cedar Dr, Tampa, FL 33620 (see map below)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]