Fiscal and Business Analyst
Phone: (813) 396-9314
Fulfills the duties of Financial Administrator for the department and serves as a liaison between CUTR and USF centralized departments.
Fiscal & Business Analyst June 2004 – Present
Center for Urban Transportation Research, College of Engineering, University of South Florida
- Oversee the financial transactions for our department which includes General ledger reconciliation, Purchasing, Travel, payroll activities, and project close-out functions.
- Review proposals and assist the PIs in developing proposal budgets.
- Complete the biweekly payroll processing including payroll distribution in the University payroll system, payroll posting to the department’s shadow system and biweekly payroll reconciliation.
Internal Auditor June 2001-May 2004
Office of University Audit & Compliance- University of South Florida,
- Performed audits on Financial Aid, Intellectual Property, Educational Outreach and Pcard.
- Involved in the testing of the new PeopleSoft financial system, FAST, implemented by the University.
Masters in Management Information Systems (MIS) January 1999- May 2001
University of South Florida, Tampa FL. GPA 3.95
Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India August 1992- January 1997
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India