I am a research associate at the Center for Urban Transportation Research, University of South Florida (CUTR), with ten years of experience in transportation research. During my tenure at CUTR I have been managing a wide variety of transportation-related research projects, ranging from economic impact analysis of transportation investment to assessing aviation capital investment, aviation security, evaluating alternative propulsion technologies and fuels, as well as performing transportation policy analysis.
- Developed guidelines for determining fair market value of airport property to assist airport managers and public elected officials with valuation of airport property
- Analyzed field data on performance and operating costs of alternatively fueled transit vehicles in Florida, and assessed cost implications for modifying transit maintenance facilities to accommodate AFV
- Performed fleet cost analysis and projection of the wide-spread adoption of advanced electric drive technologies on the U.S. transit vehicles over the period of 2010 through 2030
- Developed roadway jurisdiction policy for Pinellas County allowing to simplify and clarify roadway maintenance responsibilities and traffic jurisdiction of the county and incorporated municipalities
- Applied risk-based approach to assess security needs of Florida General Aviation (GA) airports and developed a prioritization methodology for addressing those needs
- Developed public airport revenue diversion guidelines to assist airport managers and local elected officials with appropriate/allowable use airport revenue.
- Compiled and synthesized current and past research on value of time and value of reliability of travel
M.A. Economics, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 05/2003
B.S. Management, Chuvash State University, Cheboksary, Russia, 06/1999
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Economic Impact Analysis
Airport Infrastructure Valuation
Alternative Fuels/Propulsion Technologies
Transportation Policy Analysis
Econometric Modeling, Regression Analysis